Dec 15, 2022
Submit your abstract for the Bay Area RNA Club meeting
Submit your abstracts and register for the 2022 Bay Area RNA Conference, held on December 15 2022.
We’re putting together an engaging format with a variety of conference features:
- Back in person, on the UCSF campus
- Career development workshops
- Poster sessions organized by topic
- Option to share slides, posters, and preprints via the website
- Networking coffee and tea mingle
- Limited e-attendance seats via Zoom webinar
- Speaker and Poster Awards
Once you are registered, you may submit speaker/poster presentation abstracts on your “My Account” profile page. Abstract submissions will remain open until December 01.
If you’d like to volunteer to help chair sessions, workshops, or provide leadership opportunities, please email the organizers.
Let’s get the word out– please circulate this announcement to your peers. We look forward to seeing you there.
Liana, Andy, Michael, Joshua, and Stephen
2023 Riboclub Annual Meeting
will take place Sep 24-27, 2023
Mark your Calendar